With millions of users around the world, Peak is a personalised training program specifically designed to help you track and improve your brain with memory, focus & attention, problem solving, mental agility and language skills with fun, challenging brain games, reaching goals and building healthy training habits - all backed by scientific and educational research. You can replace Sudoku or crosswords with brain training for more insights and progress.
- Over 20 great challenging mini games across different categories (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving), all designed with the help of experts in neuroscience to be fun, challenging and rewarding.
- Adaptive and dynamic difficulty of our games to keep the brain training challenging.
- Personalised daily workouts of brain game challenges in the categories that suit the most your needs, be it memory, focus or any other game category.
- In-depth performance tracking with insights including personal and comparative brain maps, data visualizations and per-category graphing (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving).
- Understanding your performance is key to improving your productivity and your performance.
There are over 20 great challenging mini games to play, offering adaptive and dynamic difficulties, unique challenges, personalised workouts and daily goals, Peak aims to get your brain skills in tip-top shape. Peak brain training helps you train smarter with in-depth performance reviews, analytics and statistics - all simply and beautifully visualized.
USE YOUR BRAIN
You can stop playing Sudoku, crossword or IQ games. Peak is designed to help everyone elevate their brain skills to the optimal level - regardless of age, profession or lifestyle - and to apply these improved Memory, Mental Agility, Language, Focus, Attention and Problem Solving skills in the real world.
Findings have shown that critical parts of the brain and its operational mechanisms can and do change in ways that impact our cognitive, professional, social and personal development. This is the neuroplasticity of the brain and it is what brain training is for. Playing memory or focus brain games helps you improve your cognitive performance.
THE SCIENCE BIT
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak's scientific advisory board includes Bruce E. Wexler, M.D., Professor Emeritus at Yale School of Medicine and Founder & Chief Scientist of C8 Sciences, and Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
WHAT OUR USERS SAY ABOUT US
“Addictive and fun! Love this. Doesn't feel like brain training at all its to fun. “
“My favorite app, by far! been using Peak for about 2 months now- great app! Diverse+exciting games that aren't too boring. It shows your improvement, plus I can tell from the beginning that I have improved”
IN THE NEWS
The Guardian : “Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.”
The Wall Street Journal: “Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.”
Techworld: “The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function”
Follow us - twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us - facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us - peak.net
Say hi - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
Payment Policy - http://www.peak.net/payment-policy